Jobs in Assam
Applications are invited from the lndian Citizen in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part- IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade-III & Grade-IV sanctioned posts under the Directorate of Archaeology, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati-781001 in Scale of Pay with Grade Pay as indicated against the category of posts and carrying usual allowances as admissible under rules
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India.
2. The Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and Registration No. and Date must be mentioned in their application.
3. Candidates already in service should apply through Proper Channel.
4. Age of the candidates shall not be less than 18 years or more than 44 years as on 01.01.2019 (as per O.M. vide No.ABP.6/2016/8 dated 18th April, 2018). The upper age limit is relaxable by
(i) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
(ii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC and General Category, of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
5. The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Qualification, Age, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card, Experience Certificate (if any), along with 2 copies of recent Passport Size Photographs duly signed by the candidates should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 29.03.2019 during office hours.
6. Candidates are requested to submit separate application forms for separate posts.
7. The date of written examination/interview will be mentioned in the calling letters to be issued to the
8. Selected candidates shall be appointed under the New Pension System (NPS) announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Department’s Circular No.BW3/2003/pt- II /1, dtd. 25th January/2005.
9. The applications with required testimonials/documents should be put inside an envelope.
10. Name of the post applied for shall be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application.
11. A self addressed envelope of size 22 cm x 10 cm affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- (five) must be enclosed with the application.
12. Incomplete and late received applications shall be summarily rejected without giving any information to the candidates.
13. Department will not be responsible for loss of any application during transit and for postal delay.
14. Applications received after the scheduled date will not be entertained.
15. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
16. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
Directorate of Archaeology, Assam,
Add a Comment