Jobs in Assam
Applications are invited in Standard Form from the intending candidates for filling up two vacant posts of Peon in the Scale of Pay Rs. 12,000 to 39,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules per month, in the establishment of District & Sessions Judge, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur, on the following terms and conditions:-
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. Candidates should have at least Class-VIII passed academic qualification.
3. Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age at the time of filling of their candidature. There should be relaxation of ages in case of SC, ST, OBC etc. candidates.
4. Candidates should submit their candidatures along with self-attested copies of testimonials regarding academic qualification, age, caste, three copies of recent passport size photpgraphs duly signed by the candidates and a sefladdressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/-.
5. The candidatures should be submitted in the establishment of the District & Sessions Judge, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur, within 20 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement.
6. No. TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Written Test and Viva-voce.
Sd/- District & Sessions Judge.
Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur
Add a Comment